Dear Jimmy

I don't know if you can hear me, or what I'm about to say but I just have to say something. Your death had a horrendous effect on my life, and while not your fault, It certainly was the beginning of an adventure I didn't think I could get through, and because of you and the rest of your amazing brothers, I did. I know that this isn't the last of them but for Jenna and myself, this is uber important. 
I can't say what this year has been for her, but I know it's not been easy for her either. I have been looking forward to this since I heard about the tour, and I just don't know what I'll do when everything is gone. Your music has been my salvation, and countless others across the country that I've met because of your music. So please if you could would you send us a sign that something good will happen, or some small hope that we may get to enjoy some part of this majorly depressing year. I hope you're all right, and I wish nothing but peace for you. But maybe just bring us all a little peace too? We all want to know you're okay, we all want to know that Matt, Brian, Johnny, and Zacky are going to push forward and be okay. 
And I just want them to know that they mean a whole lot to us fans, me especially in that regard. You helped me pick up what I thought I would never have again. My heart.That's all I really have to say, I just really hope that I can tell them in some way how much they mean to me, and that they see it. So thanks Jimmy for being there when I needed you even if you aren't psychically here, you're in my heart. Always. 

<3 Jena 
August 23rd, 2010 at 07:34am