Crazy messed up dream. (ft. Code Geass, Inuyasha, and Kingdom Hearts.)

Soooooo last night I had a crazy ass fucked up dream. I will now type it in the area below.

So like, I was Lelouch of Code Geass, but I was trying to save Britannia from these freaky floaty things that are somewhat similar to heartless (of Kingdom Hearts), so I was getting into my Knightmare, and (everyone knew I was Zero) Shirley was like, "Oh, you got a new Knightmare! " And we all just stared at her like bitch, wtf. Because it was totally the same Knightmare.

But it wasn't like the Knightmares of the show, it was kind of like an apparatus in which I had to wear a mask over my mouth and the body of the Knightmare kind of fit snuggly, not like it had an escape hatch or anything (so basically, if I was gonna die, I was screwwweeeeedddd).

So then this dude came and was totally trying to help the heartless thingers and fuck with Britannia, so I went after him and discovered it was my brother, Sesshomaru from Inuyasha (don't ask me how this works. xD). So we were fighting and I was totally losing. I ended up passing out and when I woke up, I was at his place, laying face down on the floor of his kitchen. And he was, like, cooking stew or something.

So I was like, "Dude, wtf, you totally hate me, why am I at your house sleeping on the floor?"

And he was like, "Well, you've contracted this disease from your Knightmare frame that is slowly destroying you and since you're my baby brother, I'm saving your ass. Be grateful."

And I was all, "D: I DON'T WANNA DIE!"

So he was like, "I won't let you! **hugs**"

And so we went to go find that bitch Shirley, who apparently made the disease, and we killed her, but I totally succumbed to the disease and Sesshomaru had to take me to his house so I could die on his kitchen floor. xD

THE END.

Yeah, it was a lot more complicated than it came out. But it was definitely fucked up.
August 23rd, 2010 at 08:15pm