Job? Job!? JOB! [questions inside, yo]

My dear, fellow Mibbians. <3 C: I miss all of you, and your crazy journals! It seems as though I haven't been on in forever... Maybe I'm just exaggerating though.

SO GUESS WHAT HAPPENED?

I applied for a job a few days ago, you see, and I really didn't pay too much attention to it because I was sure I wouldn't get it. But then I recieve an e-mail from one of the co-managers, asking me to complete a survey and fill out a form! Then, to top it all off, I get a call and they asked me if I could come in for an interview!

This was my reaction, even if I did get the call at around 11 eleven a.m., when I was still in bed:

HOLY F*CKHOLYPENISTHISISOCOOLBUTIAMSONERVOUSHOLY.

Anywho, I just got back and I think the interview went pretty swell, if I do say so myself. She asked me the basic questions, and I kept eye-contact, not to mention my handshake was very firm. xD So yeah, I think I did okay. They're going to give me a call and let me know if I get the job or not, and then I'll fill out some forms, and ta-da! I might possibly have a job.

-

So. I don't have a comment swap, unfortunately, but it would be fantastic if someone could point me to some good ole original fiction? Horror, drama, love, etc - whatever it is, let me know, whether it's yours or someone else's.

It's just that I need to keep my mind off other things right now. And no, I don't mean the interview.

Image

I shall tell you that story on another day, mmkay?

-

Questions
1. Do you have a job? If yes, what do you do? If no, do you want to work?
2. What's the legal age in your country/state/city a person can have a job?
3. A bad habit that kicks into action when you're nervous? [Mine is to continuously touch my cheek; weird, I know!]
4. What's your dream job?
5. How was your day, dearest? :3
August 23rd, 2010 at 11:06pm