A peek into my life... questions?

Hello :)

Alright, so I recently became an important part of a guy's life but we're not together.

Unlike most girls he's ever known, I'm a goody two shoes meaning that I'm not a slut or a bad ass. The only thing i've ever done with a guy is make out, but i'm only fifteen for crying out loud. Am I supposed to be doing more at this age? 'cause I know my bestfriend has already lost her virginity...

So I guess it's a choice, and he asked me if I'd ever think about having sex before marriage. I was completely bombarded with the question and I said, "If I love the guy enough to give myself to him, then yes"

That's when he said it. "I love you"

oh my lord, I'm so ... i don't even know! I know I love him, I really do. I tld him I loved him too and we spent days staying up til 3 am to talk about each other and stuff like that.

Finally it occured to me that we're saying i love you to each other, but we aren't together?

It really started to get to me, so I aksed him why.

He said, "I don't want to push you to do anything you don't want to do. I don't want to lose you"

MY QUESTION:

If he doesn't want to lose me, wouldn't it be smart if he made me his girlfriend? That way the other guys would back the hell of and stop tapping my ass everytime I walked by. That wa I would have an answer when they asked me out.

I know that he's the only guy I've ever loved. He is just an amazing guy who has a soft side that only I have ever seen.

Please comment with your answers to my question... It would really help me :)

Thanks ,
Jules xXx
August 24th, 2010 at 03:58pm