You should read this because it's full of love and hopefully, it'll make you feel good <3 (Pictures)

Last night, I was talking to one of my dear Mibba friends on Facebook chat. She told me how she's newly single and how reading my story, Stronger, helped her a little bit. That seriously put the biggest smile on my face and gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach knowing that something I wrote was able to help her get through this. So that leads me to this journal. I know there must be other people on here that are going through a breakup or the person they're crazy about rejected them so I want to help you. I want to lift your spirits up.

First, I would like to say that I love you. I love each and every one of you whether we've spoken before or have yet to (I know that sounds creepy). You are beautiful despite what other people may tell you. You're a beautiful person and don't you ever forget that. Not only are you beautiful but you're an amazing person as well as sweet, kind, funny and you deserve the world.

If you've currently been dumped by someone that you loved immensely and you're hurting then I know how you feel. It's okay to shed a few tears over it but please, don't cry anymore. I know it's the worst feeling in the world but if he was capable to look over at you and decide that he no longer wants to be with you, forget him. You're this wonderful, terrific, smart person that anyone would be lucky to have so don't waste your tears on this jerk.

Also, don't waste your time trying to win him back. Please don't call or text him incessantly attempting to get him to realize the mistake he made. Just don't talk to him at all. I know it's hard but trust me, it's for the better. The harsh reality is that your relationship is broken and you can't fix it. Yes, sometimes relationships can be fixed but the both of you have to make the attempt. You can't be the only one doing the work and an even harsher reality is that if he left you, he doesn't want to fix it. I'm sorry to say that and I know how much it sucks to hear that but ultimately, it's the truth. In order to move on and get over him, you need to face the truth.

If he calls to tell you that he misses and love you, ignore him. I know that sounds crazy because everyone wants to hear the person they love say that but resist you must. Resist the temptation to get back with him immediately because truth be told, he could be playing you. You could be his doormat that he goes back to when he's lonely then when someone new comes, he'll be gone. Don't get all excited when he says that he misses you because he should miss you, you're one hell of a person. If he makes an effort to prove to you that he really wants to make the relationship work (and he'll make this effort daily, not just once and give up) then you carefully decide if you want to fix the cracks or move on. Whatever you do, don't yell at him and tell him that he made the biggest mistake of his life. You want to get back at him for hurting you? Be happy, move on with your life and live life to the fullest. That will be the greatest revenge.

I know a couple of the things that I've said might have been a little mean and hard to hear but it's something that all of us need to hear at one point. But despite the harsh reality of it all, just remember that it is his loss, not yours and there's someone out there who's dying to meet you and treat you like the princess you deserve to be treated. Stay smiling, my dear. As cheesy and corny as it may sound, there's someone out there who loves your smile.

Now, I'm going to send you all of my love because you deserve it. If there's ever a time where you feel unloved, just think of me because I love you. You're beautiful, amazing, smart, funny, talented, and all around wonderful. I don't want you to ever forget that.


Image
Image

Love you. <3
August 25th, 2010 at 02:37am