everybody needs inspiration <3

Hello fellow readers/writers :)

For a research project that my english teacher wanted me to write during the summer I need your help :)

Inspiration is a big thing in the writing world, it's basically a reason why people like us write... right?
So I was wondering if you would all share your different inspirations, a habit you have when you write (if you have one) and any inspirational ideas :)

I know this is kind of asking a lot of you guys, but it would really help me out :)

My inspiration for writing is basically the guys i am best friends with, the guy I love and music ? Sometimes my girly friends play a part, but i don't have very many... Im more of a guy friend type of girl :) (NOT a tom boy ... but im also NOT a girly girl)

I always have to have my hair tied up in my teal coloured scrunchie, or I can't write. It just doesn't sound good if I write it otherwise... which brings me to the conclusion of, "what if it's all in my head?"

I have talked to my bestest friend Jeremy who is a writer much like me and he says that hiding in your bathroom to write might possibly help you write. Not the smell or the area, but the fact that you are alone and you wouldn't have to stop for potty breaks. Of course, I would never sit in my bathroom to write... we only have one and I'd be interrupted WAY too much.

Basically I like to write on my laptop all the time, but I take pictures of certain places that i find relaly inspirational. Like I would take a picture of scenery that I might use in my story or just a picture of a friend/loved one to get my emotions going :)

Helpful hint: eat before or while you write because its a pain to be getting into your story and having to stop because your stomach is growling at you, "FEED ME!"

That's all...

Thanks so much :)
August 26th, 2010 at 12:14am