I'm Leaving Tomorrow.

It doesn't seem like anyone's going to miss me. That doesn't bother me though. Well, it does, but not as much as it used to. I'm sure there are going to be some people who miss me, but I believe the grand majority of my "friends" and sick of me.

I wont be able to write as often while I'm gone. That'll probably cause me to break down and cry sometime. I hope I'll have alone time on the PC while I'm there. I mean, gawd, my uncle's computer in ancient and not to mention slow. Plus, my sister never leaves me alone when we're away from home, so I'm not sure if I'll get any time to myself, just to write.

At least I wont have to worry about updating for anyone. I don't think anyone actually reads my stories anymore. I wouldn't either. I get so boring and long winded after a certain point in my writing. So that's my bright side. But I wont be able to satisfy myself.

I really need to brush my teeth. I'm supposed to wear my headgear for ten hours a night but I have to get up early for the flight. Too much to do. I haven't finished packing. My girlfriend hasn't even talked to me today. I'm not sure if she just forgot she was supposed to come over or she's mad at me. I don't remember doing anything wrong this time. She was probably at the mall again. What else is new.

I'm going to play with my new eye shadow.
June 12th, 2007 at 02:51am