The Last Place.

This is one of the last places I have to say what is on my mind without a bunch of questions. I have too many friends on polyvore and too many people to ask questions on my twitter or myyearbook. And I lost the password to my blog.
It feels pretty crappy when you suggest to your boyfriend that he come over again, and he can't because he's supposed to hang out with your best friend instead. I want them to get along and be friends. But he sees her more than I do. And he hardly comes to my house, I always end up going to his. It's bullshit. She's my friend, and he's my boyfriend. I 'm not supposed to be ditched by either for the other.
It sounds petty. I know that. I hate being like that. It's just that I never ask for much and when I do I'm disappointed. Not to mention I'm pmsing so everything pisses me off. Why don't people understand that? It's pretty simple, just don't piss me off this week. God.
I know it's selfish and I really don't care. I'm allowed to be sometimes. Why can't they just get that my emotions run wild this week? That most times I'd rather be punching people in the face. Speaking of, that would be absolutely wonderful right now.
And, wasn't he with her yesterday? Before he came here? So, why can't they hang out this afternoon, which is now, and him come down this evening like I asked? God people are so stupid it pisses me off.
This sucks. So, since I'm busy tomorrow and he wants me to come up Saturday, I'm shit out of luck on him coming down for awhile again because he never can. He's always to fucking busy. Oh, but we never really do anything here so that makes it okay.
And now I need to find something to do. But, my best friend, who I haven't seen since we got into trouble, is busy. And my boyfriend, who I'd like to hangout with a little, is also busy. Lovely how things work out for me.
I guess I'll stop typing now.
I probably sound crazy.
....bye.
August 26th, 2010 at 07:42pm