I Think Fallin for you, and I think I like it.

Alex flaked out of the movie two Wednesdays ago, I over him for sure. The kid can’t decide anything, and now he’s dating one of the friends of Lauren the Pain.

Nate’ party was awesome last Saturday. I wear a halter top and jeans and actually looked like an adult. I tried jegerbomb, and damn those things taste like red Nyquil. It was gross. I also had a green Jell-O shot and it had tequila in it. This guy who used to be a driver for another store and I kissed, it was ok, I guess. So over all the party was good.

I hung out all day yesterday with Will. I can’t believe that I could have so much fun just hanging out with a guy all day. The two of us were getting kind of close to each other. We were watching TV and we were cuddling with each other. I had my head resting on his shoulder, making a circle on his shirt with my finger, and he had my leg pulled in between his, and slightly squeezing it. Damn, I’m almost positive that he likes me with his actions and the comment he made last Saturday (he texted me and said that if I was gonna be drinking that night, he would come to the party to see that.) But he texted me awhile ago and this is what he said, (talking bout having fun last night) –

“I did too but I don’t want you getting the wrong idea I’m in a vulnerable state and you trying to be all on me felt really good but I’m just not at that point, I was with (his gf) for two years and am not over it. I do not want you to feel bad cuz you’re the sweetest girl ever but I’m just in such a f’d up place were I can’t try anything with anybody and I almost let myself go with you but its so bad cuz you’re too awesome to get hurt by me I’m sorry if I just dumped this on you at once but you’re too good to be around me I will just hurt you. You’re awesome, Amanda, I want you too know that it just the wrong time”

_____ so does this mean that maybe he thinks someday we could be together or is this just wishful thinking?

I like Will, I’ve known him for over a year now, and I’ve always been able to be open around him. I even told him that I had kissed a guy before, something that not very many people know. Idk the past like week or so, all these thoughts of random things that Will and I have talked about have started like surfacing in my head and reminding me about them. Like the time he said that I should go into management. It’s supposed to be that managers aren’t allowed to date insiders or drivers and vice versa, but are allow to date each other.
August 27th, 2010 at 06:27am