We're All Just A Part Of The BIMBO NATION.

If you think about it, how many girls are (or were) in your year? How many of them are, or act completely stupid? How many of them come to school with straightened hair, caked on make-up or tiny skirts? Now, how many of your friends do the same thing?

There are 64 girls in my year. Around 31 of us (Yes, including me.) wear a ton of make-up everyday. 8 of them are my friends. About 7 of them are self proclaimed idiots.
Out of these 64 girls, around 40 of them have no common sense or any sort of intelligence.
These are the types of girls who go out every weekend night, who get piss drunk and smoke, who sleep around with random guys, ditch every single class, take drugs, get pregnancy scares. We're all still teenagers. I have no problems with doing things for the thrill, but really. Do you really have to do these sorts of things every day? It is worth it?

I am coming sixth in my year for English. Yet, I am not overly proud of my score. It's probably because everyone in the year makes it so easy to do better than everyone else that being good at something has lost it's point. Being in the top class for something? It means nothing. I haven't studied for an exam in two years. I go into exams unprepared, and still, nobody has taken my place yet. School has lost it's challenge, and it's making all the smart people lazy. It's like a chain; One careless brings someone else down. Then, they're bringing alot of other, smarter, people down. The people at the top no longer have anyone to race against, and therefore become lazy. When challenged, they've lost all skill, and fall lower.

This is a bit of a rant on teenage idiocy, but I think that it's important. I guess I'm being a bit hypocritical, seeing as usually I've got a ton of make-up on, and I kind of dumb myself down, but when it comes down to it, I'd always rather seem stupid and surprise everyone than be seen as intelligent, and disappoint everyone if I don't live up to the expectations.

Anyways, I'm bored now.

Lots of Lust,
OH MY GAGA!

- "I never thought it'd end this way, gunned down by Santa." - Fry, Futurama.
August 27th, 2010 at 10:38am