When you just don't know what to do - becoming bulimic

I didn't choose this.
I kind of just happened.
I didn't know what I was doing.

Help me...

Today I found myself looking up how to become bulimic, I am obsessed with weight loss, only to find that I already have the symptoms.
I didn't know that's what bulimia was; binging and purging.
I thought it was just throwing up so you could get rid of the extra food you ate so it wouldn't make you gain weight. (I thought that would work for me)
But I found out that it is that but a lot more, too.

I discovered I do a lot of things that bulimics do. (I don't want to say I am one. Because I refuse to be)
I don't know how to stop.
I eat all the time. I eat sugar out of the jar! And I wonder why I gained 8 pounds in a month!!!
And then I don't eat at all but then I eat more.

I am 5'5 and nearly 15 years old.
One month ago I weighed 130 lbs.
Now I weight 138+lbs.

I was almost to my goal healthy weight, I was very happy that I could wear all my clothes without them being too tight.
Now My own mother weighs less than me. And she's taller than I am.

I don't know what to do anymore. I want to be a healthy weight, eliminate the dangerous belly and thigh fat, and just be happy with my body.

My self esteem has plummeted and my face has broken out with acne.

I am always hungry.

Please tell me what to do.
I don't want to eat all day. I don't want to starve myself. I want to lose weight the right way and keep it off.

Please...
August 27th, 2010 at 03:47pm