August 27th, 2010

Its the fourth day of school and its a friday with nothing to do. The first week as a sophmore went okay, could have been better. The summer was amazing!<3 Roberto was my summer love but then it ended trgically. I want to mend the hole but ehh... this guy likes me...and he holds my hand... i get away and he finds another way to hold my hand...and I dont have the heart to tell him that I just want to be friends cause he's actually kind of cute but I just dont like him in that way. I realized it the day I first kissed him which was was way long ago. I keep forgetting to ask Michelle if she still has my journal entries from the summer that I let her read. I need those. Im very wierd about remembering the dates of the real special days that I have with berto...and I cant remember when It was the first time he came over...And I really want to know...
Well Barbie and I were standing there talking and Gabby walks by and bumps into her and turns around and was like "whatch the fuck out!" it was really wierd cuz barbie was just standing there and gabby was the one who bumped into her.
Im finally gonna do something about Diana Diaz. One of the most hated sophmores at Richmond High School. She's not gonna get away with what she has done. No No No.
August 28th, 2010 at 03:11am