End of my summer job + my hair is gone again (pics) + song of the day+ questions

So this summer I got my first proper job :) For a week I worked in a school for children with severe special needs, then for 4 weeks I worked in a playscheme for children with special needs. I was pretty nervous at first as this was my first job and you are put one to one with a child, so I was all alone D: Of course my initial fears were ZOMG WHAT IF I BREAK MY CHILD WHAT IF I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT AAAAH but thankfully it was all good! :) The school was especially awsome as they have their own special hydrotherapy pool that was really hot and has awsome disco lights! Playscheme was also fun, it was sad to say goodbye to the people I've been working with full-time for a month but hopefully I'll get a job again next summer. My child was very cute and fun and communicated using sigh language so my BSL has deffinately been improved!

Anyway, I worked full-time for 5 weeks, so that was my summer gone. And now it's back to college on wednesday. We get to study Chaucer. Yay? >_>

*

So I cut off my hair again. I only cut it short the begining of summer so when I go back to college noone will have seen my original haircut. Why did I cut it all off? Apathy and curiosity.

Image
(Sorry you have to look at my big butters face.)

*

Song of the day. Elephant by Warpaint. Go check them out, they iz the real shizz. They're playing in England so I might go see them. Hmm.

*

And now to the part you're all really here for...

1. What was your first job?
2. Good summer? Y/N?
3. Superhero name?
4. Fave Milkshake flavour?
5. Do you like 30 Rock?


1. This.
2. Y.
3. Deadly Nightshade - I would be Nightcrawlers gf. Nom nom ;) If not Little Red Riding Hood and I would be sexy and kick yo' ass with my shotgun.
4. Chocolate.
5. Yes I've only started watching it for about a week now but I've watched about 2 series xD Ken is my favourite naturally.
August 28th, 2010 at 03:13am