Summer Break....please come back!

The new school year has started and it's pretty hectic already. I knew before hand that Junior year was gonna be pretty damn crazy, but I didn't expect to get bombarded with such a massive workload on the first week. Having 4...yes FOUR AP classes, I know that my social life is pretty much over. From now on my weekends will be devoted to studying and working on crap I wasn't able to finish during the week. Hell! I already have to go over to my best friends house tomorrow to finish this extremely large vocab packet for AP Psychology. Over 300 fucking words.THATS INSANE! Not only that, but for APUSH I have a reading log to finish and "Essential Questions" to finish for the first two chapters in the texbook. For AP Language (which is my lit class) I have questions to answer for Catcher in the Rye, one of our summer reading books we had to read. Newspaper is something totally different. Because this is my first year, I'm completely lost as to how to use the computers. Apparently they use iMacs...and I use a PC. So you can probably see the reason I have no clue what I'm doing. And as of right now....I'm trying to be the Photo Editor...so that means i pretty much need to kick it into high gear and learn how to use the computer. And TESTS! Jesus christ. I've already had one vocab quiz in Psych today. I have a vocab quiz in APES on Monday. And a math test on Tuesday. FML. The only good thing about this week was that I was lucky enough to be in the same classes as my best friend Diana for our first four periods.

My schedule is as follows:
1- AP United States History (APUSH)
2- AP Language
3- AP Environmental Science (APES)
4- AP Psychology
...Lunch....
5- Newspaper
6- Honors Pre-Calculus

So maybe I should wrap this little rant up. I really really wish summer break would come back. Either that....or Thanksgiving/Christmas Break to come quickly. This year is going to be fucking hell and I'm not really looking forward to it. But i guess I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it right? I mean...I signed up for these classes. I knew what I was getting into. It's a good thing I actually enjoy school (yes I'm a total nerd ) or else I would probably want to kill myself by the time Christmas comes ---not literally of couse! cause I am in no way suicidal or anything (: haha

And becuase I don't want this all to seem pointless...I have questions for you peeps to answer (:
1. Are you taking any AP classes this year? If so, which classes?
2. How was your first week of school?
3. Wish it was already summer break again?
August 28th, 2010 at 07:00am