a little bit about me:

When I was born I had something called Pylorexstinosis. Not really sure how to spell it. But it's a stomach problem, where you stomach is not formed all the way and you can't get any nutrients into you system and you throw everything up. Kind of like being bulimic. If I had been born about six years earlier, I wouldn't be here right now typing on my computer. hehe.
When I was four my parents divorced and when I was five my dad met a new girl who had a little girl who was my age also. Only one month older. But apparently one month older to a five year old means way more than it does nowadays. But this little girl was the reason I had been admitted to the hospital multiple times. Internal bleeding, bruises, no broken bones though. I even had to go to therapy. But I don't remember any of the beatings. At all, not even the hospital visits. My mom told me all of these stories. And when I asked my dad, he lied to my face and told me he didn't "remember it either." And when I was six I went to the hospital because of dehydration. I remember the feeling of the IV. The hospital even gave me a teddy bear. I remember that they made me eat pears. I really dislike pears. And the tasteless Jello.

But yeah, that's just a little about me.
August 28th, 2010 at 07:58pm