Future Dreams / Is It Love? / Questions

There are many wishes people wish for. Me, well, I'm a total dreamer, so I have a whole bunch of different packaged dreams for my future.

1. Once I graduate high school with Honors, I'll go to UCLA for college in the medicl program; I'll work at my uncle's building, only I'll be a minor-pharmacist there, in a different department (my uncle's in the computer department for Dell,) and once I get my degree in pharmaceutical college, I'll work there as a major in pharmacists, become rich with a peaceful life, and maybe even become an author and/or an artist as a side-job. What a beautiful, peaceful life that would be, and I'll be single and strong the whole way!

2. In high school, I'll start my own band, then once I graduate we'll premiere in those big television shows in NYC and LA, etc. Once we get a record, we can finally go around to concerts and tours, and have endless paparazzi and fans screaming our names. After five-eight years, we'll retire and I'll become an artist with my own studio where no one will find me! WOOHOO!

3. Once I'm through with high school, having a bunch of Honors and stuff, I'll be moving to Malibu, California after college, and possibly learn how to surf and maybe become a Kindergarten teacher, maybe start a few dates with people. (; A calm, daily lifestyle with not a lot of stress.

I like 1 and 3, because those are the once that seem highly possible, but number 2 could still be a possible choice if I wanted it to happen.


---

Have you ever had that feeling of someone you somewhat know, and whenever you see him you somehow get annoyed, yet you want to be near him. Apparently, you still yell at him, but you can't resist him? GAH. Is it love, or is there some kind of phenomenal issue to call this?

---

Questions, questions. We all love them, no? :D

1. Favorite story so far on Mibba? The Trust by Alexander Bernadotte.
2. How was your day? Enjoyable.
3. Missing anyone? My friends from Middle School.
4. Your thoughts on swagging pants? Ridiculously inappropriate, and useless.
5. Whore me a story? Yes, please :D
August 29th, 2010 at 01:11am