My first birthday with mibba :)

Hey mibba =D
Happy Sunday :)

I couldn't help but wake up with a smile on my face this morning knowing that today is the day. It's the day I finally leave thirteen behind and become fourteen!
Every year I feel like I have to wait the longest to begin a new age. A new year. A new adventure. I'm one of the youngest people in my whole grade because my birthday is three days before the cutoff to start school and if you were born even a day after the cutoff you would have to wait another year to start.

I don't know what today is going to bring but my mom said just to be excited (which must mean something!). But for now my day starts off on mibba and I'm pretty satisfied with that.

I have a contest I entered at the beginning of the month and still haven't got to it. It's due September first so I promised myself that sometime between the moment I promised myself and September first I would get to my journal. I do have a journal to pre-write stories in but I don't always use it. Sometimes it will be a month before I touch it again not because I don't want to write but because I don't pre-write everything. Even with the contest I still haven't touched it in a while because I haven't gotten the chance to really sit down and write. I haven't been logging on to mibba as much as I use to either. I always come back though....eventually.

Questions: I haven't done these in a while.

1. How are you today?
I'm good.

2. Anything on your mind?
Yeah, the contest and my Spanish homework that I have still failed to complete.

3.Are you superstitious?
Not really.

4.Do you like sundays?
Yeah I do. It's usually my day of the week to just...push everything on my mind aside and enjoy what I have.

5.Jelly beans or hot tamales?
definitely hot tamales for me!

Have a great day!
August 29th, 2010 at 03:42pm