Dear Mibba, why do I never have time for you?

I never have time for Mibba anymore. Well, I do, but it's just that I have nothing to say, I guess. And when I do have something to say, it's when I'm super busy.

The past few weeks I've been kind of pining after this guy, and I'm not even sure if it's worth it. I'm not really one of those girls that guys go after, y'know? I'm just kind of there, I guess.

I finally finished reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire this weekend, and I've got a pretty good start on the Order of the Phoenix. I've read the whole series a million times, but I'm trying to finish it again before the movie comes out in November.

Yesterday I worked at a car wash with my friends. I think we only washed one car, and the rest of the time we stood at the red light holding signs. We got honked at a lot. x3

Bleh, tomorrow is monday and I still haven't done my reading assignment for Wellness. I just can't bring myself to read about digestion... it's just kind of really gross.

Anyways, I feel like being a major whore today, so here's... everything.

A Reason to Love, Up in Flames, Where the Road Ends, Keeping You a Secret, A Series of Fortunate Events, The Forgotten Secrets, Reinvent Love, Ashes in the Stars

If you wanna do a comment swap, let's do it. I'd prefer you comment on Up in Flames, because it was most recently updated, but it's your choice. Just be sure that you actually comment, please. :)
August 29th, 2010 at 09:04pm