Co-Authors Needed / Questions

So I've made a "story" about love. Nothing like, "Oh my boyfriend dumped me and it was terrible and I don't know what to do," thing but what you feel when you love your boyfriend (or what you felt/loved about your ex) and even love towards your family members or friends that you really want to tell them but you can't find the right words to say them, or that you think they'll eventually laugh at you.

It's like a project to express ourselves out, somewhat. I kind of wanted to do something that can help you let your feelings out, ya' know?

If you think it's stupid, I'm sorry. In truth, I've never fallen in love. Ever, until possibly, maybe now. I'm not sure about it yet, but if it's those kind of small crushes then it'll pass (I chose not to fall in love, but if there's someone out there who really likes me, and possibly love me, he'll have to convince me first, that's my game.) I wanted to do this, well, for fun I guess, and also to help.

If you want to be a co-author, please add me as a friend and I'll add you to it (:

Project link: What Started as a Crush


---

1. Favorite energy/sports drink? Gatorade, mostly the Orange one.
2. Thoughts on my "story" project? Yes, your thoughts?
3. Can you play an instrument? Guitar, but I want to learn the Ukulele.
4. Currently in a relationship? Never have.
5. The one place you want to go to when you're older? Philippines, or Japan.
August 29th, 2010 at 11:30pm