ANGSTTTTTTT

Ugh. So my dad threw this party last night for his co-workers at Home Depot to try to get rid of some of the beer from my sister's graduation party (which didn't work, 'cause they basically just drank all my pop. ):<). And like... NO ONE showed up. It was pretty lame. But the people who DID show up brought their kids. My dad's smart idea was for me to entertain a 7 year old, a 10 year old, and a 13 year old. Yeah, no. I'm not social. I hid until my friend came over to save me. So while I waited, I was playing FFVII on my psp, and then shoved it in my purse.

I went upstairs for awhile with my friend, right, and when I came downstairs, I noticed the 10 year old had grabbed my psp out of my purse, and was asking how to play it. I turned on Dissidia for her (bad idea), and left her alone for a couple hours.

She only played 17 minutes, but she fucking SAVED OVER MY SAVE DATA. FOUR MONTHS WORTH. So now I get to start over Dissidia, because some stupid 10 year old can't keep her hands out of other people's purses. What bothers me is she was old enough to KNOW BETTER than to take shit without asking.

Like, I have to start the WHOLE game over. And I'd already had all of their crystals and was almost finished to the second part after the crystals. WTF. I hate children.
August 29th, 2010 at 11:38pm