Freshman, Freshman! (whoring with a dash of school, why the heck not?)

I'm in a bit of a jam, maybe you mibbians could help me out...

_______________________________________________________________________

School started last week (whoope, not really). Orientation lasted two days. weds and thurs, and then came the actual first day of school. I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have my best friend from middle school there with me. I've been friends with her since we were in third grade and I never really had to make any friends. People always approached me first and whatnot. Now, I'm in high school and I'm realizing, I'm not going to have my best friend with me always. I don't even know if I can make friends. I'm really quite, barely noticeable, but I'm friendly and smile when it's called for. It's not that I'm anti-social, it's just that either I'm too scared to talk to someone, or I don't know what to talk about.

Anybody got any advice on this????

_______________________________________________________________________

I've got nothing better to do on a Sunday night, other than sleep of course, so shamelessly whore I must just because I'm cool like that.

Check out A Heavy Dose Of Unexpected why don't cha? ^.^

Reeses Pieces & Hershey's Kisses
Wynn
August 30th, 2010 at 04:01am