Scream it to the world.

People who say anyone deserves to die need to have a good dose of Karma.
People have said that Jimmy Sullivan deserved to die.
Not to mention the people that have said that Tyler deserved to die.
And Mikey was born to get cancer and die.

On the Jimmy subject, he did not kill himself. I'm sure he knew he was going to..you know, just look at the last song he wrote. I mean come on. But if one more person says Jimmy deserved to die. Sh** is going down.

Now for Tyler, Yes he was drunk and yes he didn't make the smartest choice. But, he did not deserve to die. Not like that, and not when he did. He was thrown from a truck and the trunk landed on him, not killing him instantly. A kid found him, and held him until he died. Don't f*****g tell me he should have died. F**k you if you think anyone deserves to die like that, and at 19. I mean really. If you say that, i hope karma deals you a good hand of 'oh Sh**!'

Mikey was not born just so he could die. He was born to change our lives, he was born to bring our small town together, and show us what love is. He did not need to die to keep the population in check. To the kid who said that to my face, You've had a life of a rich rich kid, who got everything handed to him, and got sheltered from the real world, you didn't have to deal people you love dieing, or the medical bills, or the fact that someone you love is never coming back. F*** You.

"I bet you look beautiful with wings."

Rest in Peace.
I miss you all.
August 30th, 2010 at 04:16am