faking serious illness (help)

is it wrong to wish you had a terminal disease? is it wrong to wish that someone would pity you and take you in? taking care of you and basically treating you as if you were well..someone of worth? and even worse what if you decided to fake a serious illness for these very reasons? well i'd say you gotten yourself into a very big mess, which is why this idea has become the focus of my latest writing project. i think this would be a interesting issue for me to touch on, except i can't seem to get my ideas in other of put my thoughts onto paper in a way that would be interesting and clever, etc etc. i was curious to see if there were any betas around here who would be interested in helping me? or something of the like..i'm pretty much begging here because i fancy this whole thing quite a bit. also, i've yet to see this idea if i'm not mistaken? let me know if you've seen or heard about this before please! even if you have i promise to make this much more exciting and adding twists, of course. so i'm going to end this rambling here and hope someone gets back to me? oh and before someone has a fit with me i'm new to mibba and i have school in the morning (it's morning now and i didn't sleep because i was just so nervous, still am) so forgive me this once if i screwed this up? thanks.
August 30th, 2010 at 01:13pm