Do you know me? + possible avatar change.

Hey. I'm just going to get straight to the point here.

Have you heard of me? Seen me around, maybe? I've had the same username and avatar for quite a while now. I used to change it around every few days... but then I realized how confusing that must of been. Anyway, I've been a proud member of Mibba for over a year now, and well, it seems as if I'm virtually invisible on here.

Okay, that's an exaggeration. I talk to people occasionally, I comment on stuff, I start petty arguments that I probably shouldn't get invovled in.... you know, the usual shebang. It's just that some people seem to achieve 'Mibba popularity' within a few days, and I don't quite get it. What's the secret, guys?

Just wonderin'...

EDIT: I'm not looking to boost myself into Mibba-superstardom. I am just plain curious. I happen to stalk the journal section quite often, so I happen to recognize many users and the stuff that goes down (arguments/disagreements/etc.)Maybe I should just stop being such a social hermit. ._.

So how's your day been thus far?

Sorry that this journal seems semi-bitter. That wasn't my intention.

Oh! And whore your stories if you'd like. I have nothing good to read. I'll accept anything, but I do prefer something slash-related. One-shots and drabbles are fine as well.

P.S. I'm changing my avatar. Just a heads up.It'll probably be something fruit-related. And I might change my username if I can think of something I like well enough. Any ideas/suggestions?
August 30th, 2010 at 11:35pm