My Life part 2

I don't really remember my early life as a 1 year old. But the black and white photos in the crumbled scrapbook bring back the memories like they were just yesterday....One memory was my favorite[: I was about 2 years old, My family and me were at a concert, they of course don't remember who(Old people :P), I was in overalls with a mickey mouse shit underneath, with a binky in my mouth and dancing. It was sooo cute[: Another favorite memory of mine is when I was a griaffe for halloween[: I was smiling like I just got my first lollipop at disneyland. I was living in Costa Mesa until I was 7 years old. That place will always be home to me. We lived right by the coast, so it got cold and when I saw cold I mean FREEZING COLD!! Blue Jays used to come and sing in our trees. The wind sang along with the beautiful melody coming from this amazing creature. I used to dream soaring with it during the night and falling asleep to its wonderful voice. I was very creative when I was little as you can see[: I used run around screaming, pretending that pirates where trying to get my gold. My grandparents of course didn't approve of course. Why? Because I would scream hella loud, like I was in a bloody horror movie. I loved scaring them, but I hated the punishment]: My Papa(that's what I call my grandpa) used to put me in a long green pillow case and drag me around the house, it was soooo much fun. It might have been child abuse but I friggin LOVED it! Papa and I used to go outside during the fall and sweep all the leaves into one big pile of oranges, browns, and reds. When it was HUGE, I ran full speed and jumped in and came up laughing like a maniac[: My favorite place in the world would have to be this long trail behind my Coasta Mesa house. I called it " My Secret Trail Into Heaven"[: The trees curved into a tunnel wanting vistors to come and visit their wonderful land. A little creek went through the area, I used to pretend that the fish would came jumping out of the creek and start singing something from a disney movie. That's all I watched when I was little, beside football( GO SAINTS! ) back then we were HUUGEEE 49'ers fans. But I guessed we moved on.
August 31st, 2010 at 05:10am