Hello My Dear Old Things

So, I'm back. You can cue the fanfare now.

No, who I am kidding. I am invisible on this site these days. Why wouldn't I be? I have been absent for over a year. In fact, if you think about it properly, I haven't been around much for two years. Isn't writers block a bitch? Glandular fever didn't help either (I couldn't look at computer screens for months) and then there was the scourge of the Earth that we call AS levels. So much hard work!

I did try to get back at the beginning of year 12, but I had so much to do that I simply hadn't the time. For that I apologise. I used to have a wide readership, I no longer care about how many people read my writing, I am too concerned that it is of a high standard. Therefore I have to say I am abandoning the fan-fic I used to write. From now, all stories will come entirely from my head.

They say 'write what you know'. I am going to write about my friends, my life, my experiences and my dreams. Of course, I hope I possess enough imagination that I can disguise them enough for nothing to be too obvious but we shall see.

So please, do me the honour of reading my new story, All I Know Is To Keep Walking Round The Bend, and let me know what you think. Thanks.

Love and stuff
xox
August 31st, 2010 at 06:00pm