Connect the f*cking dots. There's a problem with my face.

So today I woke up to a teenage girl's nightmare. There were these minuscule little angry, red dots all over my f*cking face. And when I say all over, I literally mean everywhere. Now at first I didn't even see them because they were so small. And then I take a closer look in the mirror and bam.

Who wants to play connect the dots on my face?

Okay. So I've had skin problems for almost two-three years now. It's not so much of a big deal. But thing is, these red dots aren't pimples. Nope. They almost resemble black heads actually, but... they're different. They look like a part of my skin, almost. Like freckles or something. But I couldn't have possibly 'grown' freckles overnight. Because yesterday my skin was absolutely, completely fine. There was nothing on it. It was clear and perfectly normal. And then I wake up to find this. Normally I wouldn't care as much, but school starts in seven days. And dealing with kids in junior high school is a b*tch.

My mom just called the dermatologist. It's probably another allergic reaction to something. The last reaction I had entailed the entire area around my eyes and my eyelids swelling up to the point where I could hardly open them.

I sort of wish I could tear off my skin.

So now I'm listening to music at an epic volume to keep my mind off of things:

Music of choice
[/major fail] I actually forgot how to put a video on here. Can someone help me with the code? >__<

And on a brighter note:
C:
The image code doesn't seem to be working for me either. ._.
August 31st, 2010 at 11:28pm