my weekend

this is about my exciting weekend.

it started on friday at about 4 o'clock. i was laying down and watch some kids show which i would never tell anyone. (so don't tell or i'll stab you). anyway the phone then rang.
" oh crap. it's up to teh bit when the princess gets saved." i said to the tv while the phone was ringing.
no one was home except my old man. but he was asleep and it would take a herd of elephants to wake him.
anyway its my good freind brad asking if i can sleep over the night.
since the princess got saved there was nothing else good on so i said yes. i got my crap together and when mum got home she said yes. so i ended up sleeping over at brads place.
now. there is this guy named micheal, he aslo came over and slept at brads. but we were supposed to play "link up halo" (its an xbox nerd thing, where you hook up xboxs and play each other) anyway. so at 9oclock that night we went to blockbuster becaue it wasn't very far away. we got back and realsied that none of the games we got could link up.
i laughed at brad who payed$10 for teh game which we didnt use. but then we played heroes.
until 3 in the morning (im not a nerd i swear).
we woke up at about 9ish and guess what we did?????????
we played heroes again until micheal and me had to leave.
i then went home and had a shower and then told mum that i was going to the movies with three of the most asum people i have ever meet. emma, jenna, and jess. we saw shrek 3
(even though i wanted to watch pirates 3) and it was alrite.
after the movie i then went to my brother from another mother eli g. (whos a guy)
i slept over there after the movie.

then i went shopping later on saturday with another good freind fo mine mollie. the only reason she came was so i could us her dicount card. lol. but after woulds i had got a lift home from jess's dad. (jess was at work and she hung out with me and mollie for a bit)
" i'll walk home tis ok" i said to jess as she told ehr dad that he's dropping me home.
" it's ok. we can drop you home said jess."
" no really i dont want to be a pain" i said.
" no. we're dropping you home" said jess raising her hand with a mean voice.
anyway after that i again sleept over at eli's house and went home at 5 oclock on monday to do my homework

board? yea i know how you mean. well thats my weekend. now if you dont like it then stick up where the sun dont shine, and then i'll fight you.
lol c ya l8ter
June 12th, 2007 at 11:34am