Here's the story on stories...

Firstly, I'd like to thank the following amazing people:

Bacon

Anna

Seuss

Alex

Natalie

Hailey

Millie

Thank you for reading my stories, It means a lot to me :)

Secondly, I recommend that anyone who loves the 80s, KISS, Nikki Sixx, Eric Carr, Bruce Kulick or all of the above, checks out THIS amazing story!

I've conjured up a couple of ideas for some stories that I'd love to write, but won't have time to keep them all updated to their full potential, so I'll let you know my ideas, and if anybody likes them, I'll write them! Comments will pretty much inspire me.
The one story that I will update no matter what isREASON TO LIVE because I love Bruce Kulick. Enough said. Oh just an update on that, the next chapter will be nice for the Aerosmith fans out there ;)

Ok, here's my ideas:

Fighting For Love
A story about alfonso gomez from the Contender. Actually, I will write this regardless because I promised it for my best friend :)

An Untitled Story Of Absurdity
A much loved con man goes missing, throwing a dysfunctional hick town into a wild goose chase. Everyone from the local hobo Fred, to Gap street's favourite stoner duo. The prize remains the mystery.

Kitten's Got Claws
A Steve Vai/Whitesnake story :D

Bodacious
The story of the imaginary rock band that I've been dreaming about for the past six years, and how they tried to force the world into another 1980s.

Holy Diver
Brittania was fooled into an evil marriage and is trapped in a world valiant knights and midnight seas. The only man that can save her is the one with a mission to kill her.

It's Like I Told You I Came From Outta Space
Jason's job is to hush the rumours regarding the existance of intergalactic life arriving on earth. Little does he know that he's sleeping with the alien he's convinced that does not exist. ( I swear I was drunk when I thought of this. The result of an addiction to Ace Frehley's Anomaly I guess)

In My Time Of Dying
Imagine just discovering that you have less than 24 hours to live. At least you can forget about that book report that is due.

If you didn't know already, I'm pretty much crazy.
Anyway, if you're interested let me know. Also if anyone has any suggestions for stories, I'd be happy to hear about them!

These are the stories I'd like to read, but don't exist:
More and more and more KISS!!!!
Anything about John Corabi (particularly in Union)
WHITESNAKE!!!
White Lion
David Lee Roth
The lost boys!!
Bill and Ted (another excellent adventure would be most triumphant)

If these stories do exist, for the love of Gene Simmons let me know!!! Or if you'd like to write one, know I'd be sure to read and adore :)

PARTY ON DUDES!!!
September 1st, 2010 at 11:51am