I just need a hug.

Today basically sucked.

I'm not even kidding.

The only good thing that possibly happened is that I got my new hoodie in the mail,and that I saw Shea.

So let me start off from the morning. I had to wake up at like six to be at the high school for freshman orientation. That wasn't that bad until I found out there was not a sole from my school was in my group. Six hours of not talking and being all awkward by yourself is a long six hours.

Once we were released from our groups I wondered around for another half an hour trying to find my friends, but failing. So I just wound up going home and not walking my classes.

So once I get home my mom comes over to me. And when she says:

"I don't want you to get upset but..."

I know it's bad, because I always wind up getting upset anyway.

She told me I failed my math section of my state test, therefor I cant take the math class I want to take anymore. I tried to tell her it's just that I have test anxiety, which Mibba, I really actually do have. My palms get all clammy, my heart starts beating really fast, and it feels like I'm gonna barf. And you know what she told me?

"No, I don't think thats the problem..."

So basically she's telling me that I'm retarded. So to rap that all up, I got upset and I texted my best friend.

This girl, I'd trust with my life. I love her to death. I can't even tell you how much. She has always supported me, and been there for me. Y'know what she tells me?

"Ohkay with all due respect how did u fail that?"

At this point, I started crying my eyes out. She made me feel so much worse about myself that I wanted to just die.

I know I'm probably being over-dramatic and whatnot but I'm just so stressed out. :\

And thats why I'm about to go see The Last Exorcism. d:

<3
September 2nd, 2010 at 12:07am