Comment Swap and School

So I didn’t think I would ever do this but I am going to try it out because I need some sort of motivation, even if it is through bribes. I am going to offer a comment swap on any of my stories. You comment as many as you like and in return I will comment on the same amount that you do.

If there is a specific story that you would like me to check out then just comment the name below. And I will leave a nice constructive comment. Not just ‘I like the colors and imagery you provided.’ One doesn’t make sense, and two it is irrelevant and shows you didn’t bother to even read the story. Now if your story is like 20 chapters or something then I am not going to read all of them before I comment. That would take too long.

So I know you guys know how this works and I’d really appreciate some good, constructive criticism to help me get motivated into writing some more for my stories. And in turn I will return the favor generously. And I really want comments on my stories, I don’t care so much for my one shots.

I don’t want this to all be about comment swaps and blah. I started school a few weeks ago; my school is one of the few that go back before Labor Day which is just lame sauce. But at least we get out earlier. I also don’t have to really take any serious classes because it is my senior year. Though I am doing middle college again this year so that is where all the hard work comes in.

I feel like I have less and less time to myself but I just have to deal with it. The one thing though that is really pissing me off is my laptop. It broke and my brother has yet to figure out what is wrong with it. So in the mean time I get to work off of his, which was a nice gesture and all but his just sucks. The ‘h’ doesn’t really work so I have to pound on the key pad whenever I type an h. It was really bad when I wrote an essay and turned it in only to get it back saying there were a lot of spelling errors. I hadn’t even noticed how many times I had left an h out, it was really embarrassing.

Also some awesome news, Clockwork Angel is out and I am so excited to read it. For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, it is a prelude to the Mortal Instruments series that is written by Cassandra Clare. I love TMI and I am so excited for these new Infernal Devices books. I am such a fantasy dork that it is kind of sad, but these writers do a great job to suck you in and I don’t care how dorky I seem I am excited.=)

P.S. I miss my big sis Lilly, it isn't the same without her here.
September 2nd, 2010 at 07:00am