My heart is pounding,my brain is confused :/

Love.
We all know the word. Do you guys all believe it? I don't know if I do.
So, there's this guy. He's my age, and he's just like me.[same music,same style,and stuff]
Everytime I saw him throughout 1st year I made my friend to walk a longer way,just to pass him.
So, the first meeting has happened. Well,we haven't had a decent conversation that wasn't online yet..
On Tuesday I was up-town with my friends,and they happened to be friends with him and these 2 other girls. So,we went up to their estate,my heart pounding in my chest. I nearly had heart failure when he came into view. He was wearing a red t-shirt and ripped jeans.The shirt really complimented his dyed black hair.
All my friends knew I liked him,except for one guy.[But he wasn't there..] I didn't say a word to him,but we exchanged a few glances(maybe stares?) I did say,however,to each of the girls how their tops were nice. And the girls and guy said they liked my Patrick Star t-shirt.
-
When we were on our way back from their estate, my guy friend was talking to my best-girl-friend. They shooed us off,so we didn't know what they were talking about.
It all happened when I got home,that night. It was nearly 11PM when I logged onto Bebo.com and saw I had mail from my best girl-friend saying that the guy I liked liked my clothes and loved my accent[I didn't know i had one? :L]
Then, I got a comment from the guy. It was simple. It said, Hey(: But,as people who are on bebo know you can give out 3 loves a day,he gave me one, This was big. I mean,a guy like him taking the time to talk to a girl like..me.
So, i mailed one of my guy friends and told him.
He said he had good news for me.
Jack[the guy i like] told him he liked me. I,well, I screamed.
I went onto Jacks page,but my heart sank.
"Seeing someone" it read in the relationship status. I messaged my guy friend back asking didn't he have a girlfriend?
He replied with something like this:
"Well,yeah. But she cheated on him. And he likes you more than he likes her. It complicated.."
Obviously when Pancha[the guy i was mailing] said jack liked me more than his girlfriend,was again,heart-failure-ish. You guys can't see me,but i'm very,most definitlety, not perfect. No where near. And Jack,well,he was perfect.
So,me and Jack had a few comments to each other.It really was a new sensation.
This Saturday, we're going up-town again and going to the cinema,and,Jack might be coming.
My best friend [thats a girl] said her and Pancha have some kind of plan [or scheme] that they plotted over XBOX live...
And,now it comes to now.(did that make any sense?)
I really,really like this guy. I can't get him out of my head.
I don't know what i'm supposed to think :/
Sorry,and thanks for reading m crazy rant.. (:
September 2nd, 2010 at 11:47am