I'm in all around lose lose situations.

I'm really tired. But I don't want to go to sleep and if I do I know I'm going to get grief from Nicole about school making my tired and that I'm going to get yelled at by my parents because they think I won't sleep that night. And then there's nothing to do to keep my awake so I'm sitting there in the living room getting yelled at if my eyes close and if I go to my room I get someone screaming at my door telling me to wake up. This sucks.

Dose anyone else parents tell then to shut up? Not be quiet and let them talk or listen to them but just plain shut up. Mine dose and I don't think parent should do that. I mean, what kind of parent dose do that? It kind hurts my feelings but if I say that my dad will just tell me to stop being soft and that will hurt my feelings even more.

I'm really bad at making friends. I'm not too outgoing so I don't really approach anyone but I look mad so I guess everyone sees me as unapproachable. When the real thing is I see everyone that's not eating alone outside on the ground as unapproachable. And if I don't stop it I'm going to end up going through high school by myself. The problem is I'm to shy to stop it.

I typed this journal with only three spelling errors(correct me if you see another). But this means that my spelling has drastically improved considering a month ago I couldn't spell because and I just spelled everything in this sentence right. But my hand writing is still completely illegible.
September 3rd, 2010 at 01:12am