Hm, where to start? I could start out by introducing myself I suppose. (Need someone to read your stories?)

Hello everyone,

I've been browsing Mibba all day to, in my own weird way, get to know all of the users. I've creeped a lot of people's profiles and journals. I haven't had time to browse all of the stories or poems yet, but I will soon enough. I've been focusing on trying to make my profile look pretty and I'm doing a terrible job at it. I'm clueless when it comes to codes and all that fun stuff.

So I thought since this was my first journal, I would say some things about myself in case someone was looking at it. I'm not necessarily on here to make friends, but if that's the case I wont complain! I've more joined the website to upload journals, stories and poems. I've also joined to gain some inspiration because I seem to lose it when I don't keep up with reading. So if anyone has any stories or poems that aren't fan-fiction or sci-fi, I'd be happy to read them.

Oh, onto introducing myself. My name's Jess. I'm twenty years old and currently not in school. I plan on going next year and taking a program called Child and Youth Worker and with that I hope with some kind of miracle that I can upgrade with that into University to take Psychology. I'm extremely interested in any kind of Psychology. I read up about mental disorders in my free time since it's the most interesting thing to learn about in my opinion.

Right now, I'm working not nearly enough hours at a men's clothing store at the mall. I'm not really good at it, but I manage and it makes me anxious to have to learn a new job. So until I have to, I'm going to stick to this one. I've worked at a daycare center in the past, which has been the only job I've had that I felt 100% comfortable with.

I enjoy shock humor and jokes that most people would be utterly offended by. I'm not sure what about it makes me laugh, but it can't be helped. I'm not the kind of person who has a "I don't care what anyone thinks about me" attitude. I definitely do care what everyone thinks of me and because of that, I think every time before I say something, I hold back my opinion sometimes and once in a while let people walk all over me. Trust me, I'm not proud.

The one and only band I can say I actually love is Evanescence. I've loved them since their first album came out and haven't stopped since. I'm not obsessed with music like a lot of people in the world seems to be. Other than Evanescence, I'll listen to what's on the radio and be content with that. I do wish sometimes that I liked more in-depth music than a radio station because it's a good way to keep a conversation going.

I have four tattoos and six piercings. I'm done with the piercings, but I'd like to get more tattoos. It usually takes a year for me to think about the tattoo I want because each one I have has some kind of little story behind it, which is how I want my tattoos to be.

Okay, so at this point I feel embarrassed that I went on so long talking about myself. I'd like to get to know people on here so feel free to comment/message me. Like I said above, if you have any stories that aren't fan-fiction, vampire or sci-fi stories, send me the links so I can take a look. I'm sure there's a lot of talent within the site!
September 3rd, 2010 at 01:54am