Preppy Chicks and Old People Rant

Yeah I might P*ss a few people off by saying this but I dont like preppy chicks, mainly because their all narrow-minded
a-holes. :)

Last year at my school the so called "popular" kids would throw things at some of my friends at lunch in the cafeteria. -.- I think once some dick threw a whole apple at my friends head, and one time they threw mints constantly the whole lunch period. They were also throwing shit at my friend who had just re-entered the school after being hit by a car... Like do you seriously have nothing better to do with your time? Obviously not...

They only bugged my friends because were the "weird" kids... even though were really not. Just because we like to dye our hair funny colours and were into good music doesn't make us freaks. I've never actually been bugged in highschool mainly because I keep to myself and I'm not annoying... (un-like some people I know) lol Anyways I remember this one time it was a few days before halloween in grade ten and my friend Jenna was walking down the hallway and some bit** points at her and says " you could be her for halloween" OMG how funny is she?!?! <---- *says that sarcastically* But honestly some people need to grow up, I'm so glad that this is my last year of highschool.

Old people are just equally rude. I just dyed my hair yesterday bright red and black and so far I've gotten three death glares from senior citizens... And it's weird when old people look at you, they dont care if you know that they are staring at you they just keep doing it. Once I went to the mall with a faux hawk and this old man just looked at me and shook his head... I mean why do you care? It's my hair. Yes I understand that I like weird things it still dosn't give people the right to judge me for it. :)

Anyways this was a random rant...
September 3rd, 2010 at 08:11am