Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam <3

Alright, so, the movie ended about an hour ago. I was debating on whether or not to post a journal expressing my excitement. Obviously, I decided to! :)

Most of you all know that I'm madly in love with a boy by the name of JOSEPH ADAM JONAS, so of course that means that I'm going to watch the movie. ;)

Anyway, it was really good. I think I like it better than the first one. *hides* I think it's because it was little more mature, I really enjoyed the romance! Especially between Nate & Dana! It was really adorable. :) I loved the song "Introducing Me". It's incredibly sweet and cute.

Frankie did a great job. :) He's such an adorable kid, seriously. <3

I was shocked when Camp Rock lost to Camp Star, I figured that they would win and that's how it was going to end. But I like how the Camp Star members joined Camp Rock at the end, it was really cute. I CRIED. I know, I know, I'm such a sap. I couldn't help it. :')

I could have lived without seeing Joe and Demi kiss at the end, BUT oh well, it's only acting, right? I just have to keep in mind that at end of the day that he belongs to me. :)

I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS TUNED-IN TO WATCH IT. Seriously, it was really amazing. I'm not just saying that because I'm a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers either. ;)

Image
September 4th, 2010 at 04:50am