Well that just screwed my brain up >.>

So I really need to get this off of my chest, so ignore if I repeat things or something but this is really bothering me now.

So I was going to check my facebook one more time before going to bed at about 1last night. I had a message and felt kinda excited, wondering who felt the need to talk to me that late. It wasn't a good message. It was one of my girlfriend's friends asking me if I was going to break up with her because they like her. Now I'm fine with other people liking her, (okay maybe that's a lie, I am kinda jealous XD) but really they made my head all confused. I mean I don't plan on breaking up with her any time soon. But somehow it made me worried that like I dunno they will soon or something. They aren't going to tell her they like her just yet, don't want to ruin their friendship and well because I'm dating her too.

I wound up having a panic attack because of it. I just freaked out way too much over it that the one thing that has made me happy for the past two months was going to leave. To be quite honest, I'm a very sensitive person regardless of what I project to people. So when someone says something like that I think of the worst possible outcome and think that's what will actually happen.

So I wound up having a really bad night when I finally managed to fall asleep. My dreams were all weird and fucked up because ofit. I really don't want to do any of the homework i have for this 3 day weekend either. I'm just....stuck. I'm stuck in this weird mood where you know what your thinking about won't happen but your still scared to death it will. It's the same as when I was home alone while my dad was in rehab. Or when I had that major breakdown in a bathtub. I just can't get over it. It's not that big of a deal I guess but it's just scaring the living hell out of me for no reason.

I feel like a whiny bitch now. I feel like I have no right to be so upset over it, but that might just be my inferiority complex talking. I don't know all I know is that I won't let myself let all of the feelings about it out. I feel like I should just keep them inside, that they are not mine to have, that I should just accept it and get over how much they managed to scare me.

If you read all of that I'm sorry I've just had these thoughts since last night and well I needed a way to let them all out so I might feel slightly better.
September 4th, 2010 at 06:40pm