Put Shaggy (Scooby-Doo's partner) and Batgirl in an elevator and write a 200-word scene. (prompt #44)

"I'm sorry, is this elevator full?"

I was on my way to my hotel room because I was staying in New York for a few days when I saw a very interesting person in an elevator.

"Uh, uh, uh that depends. Wh- wh- who are you? And w- w- why are you wearing a mask?"

The man was extremely skinny and smelled slightly of dog. Someone needed to take care of the horrible stench.

"I am Batgirl. I'm here to ensure the saftey of the people. I am not a villian. You can trust me, I promise."

"Then come on in. You're welcome here! As long as you promise you're not a villian. PROMISE!?!"

"I promisee. Thank you for allowing me to ride this elevator with you."

Now that I was in an enclosed space with him, the stench was overwhelming. He seriously needed to take a bath. The bell dinged for my floor and I quickly walked out of the elevator. I was carrying a large cup of water and when I turned around to say good-bye, I "accidentally" tripped.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!"

"It's fine. It's fine. A little water can't hurt."

He smelled slightly better, therefore my ultimate mission was accomplished. The world has again been saved by the wonderful Batgirl.
September 4th, 2010 at 09:50pm