Josh Groban's Voice Is Love+ Comment Swaps

Oh my gosh I am on a Josh Groban high. His voice is amazing and my mom is just laughing at me as I sing along. But I don’t care; Josh Groban is cool in my book. And I love doing the whole ‘you are loved’ hand signals. It is just awesome. Everything is awesome, especially Josh Groban.

So the reason for my exceptionally good mood is a few things. One being I have a date on Monday. Weird day to have a date I know, but it is a date no less. I decided to be a bit more outgoing this year, not annoying, and I have been a little less blunt with people. This in turn landed me a date with this guy on the soccer team name Jonathan. He is a gorgeous blonde with pretty hazel eyes.

It is kind of weird though because we have known each other since sixth grade so we basically saw each other grow up through these annoying teen years. But I think he turned out well, not just look wise. He is very sweet too. So yeah I am excited about that.

Another thing I did today other than get a date and sing to Josh Groban songs was I watched Amelia with my mom. It wasn’t like the best movie in the world but if it is ever on TV or something I would definitely recommend that you watch it. I like watching movies where you already know how it is going to end due to historical fact. Like Becoming Jane, it was so sad that you knew she wasn’t going to ever get married. But I think it added to the movie.

Same goes for Amelia. We know that she disappeared and was never found when she tried to fly around the world. But there is still that tinge of hope that you have while watching the movie that it will magically end with her making it or at least answer the question of what really happened to her. Another plus to the movie were two of my favorite actors, Ewan McGregor and Joe Anderson. Funny that Joe Anderson was also in Becoming Jane.

And so that you don’t feel like you wasted any time on this journal I am offering another comment swap. However many of my stories you comment on that is how many I will comment for you. If there are any specific ones that you’d like me to read then please comment below with the title.

I’d prefer if you read my actual stories, which most don’t have more than a few chapters so it’s not long. But if you want to read a one shot that is fine too. And lets go for constructive or at least show that you read the story. I do take the time to read yours too, unless it is like twenty chapters then I more than likely won’t read all of them at the moment because that would take way too long.

So go ahead now comment with your stories.
September 5th, 2010 at 05:00am