A letter from me to you.

To You.

I have no idea if I’ve met you because hell, how do we ever know what’s going to happen, if the people in our lives will be there in years to come.

If it’s you I’m thinking about right now, I want to say thank you for blessing my life. Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful girl you’ve ever seen. Right now, I’m hurting…because I’m waiting. I’m waiting to see you, to hear you, to touch you.

I’m simply waiting for my present to turn into my forever.

I don’t even know why I’m writing this but all I know is if I don’t do it right now, I’m going to explode with the strange feeling that’s rising in my chest. I’ve never felt it before…not with anyone. I don’t know what this feeling is because I don’t want to put a label on it…I don’t want to hope for something that might not even be..

I feel like I’m screaming but no sound is coming out.
I feel like something’s creeping upon me, getting ready to grab me and take me away.

Where are you?
Because I miss you and I want you.

I want your arms around me.
I’m lonely.
I’m sad…

I need you.

But thank you…

For simply being you.
And letting me hope that you’re my forever J

Love,
Me

(not exactly sure why I wrote this.I don't even know what exactly it is or it's about.All I know is I needed to write it)
Thanks for reading if you've read it :)
September 5th, 2010 at 10:39pm