You Ain't Sh**

you're cool, walking down the street in your bagged designer navy jeans at your knees held on by your spread legs and crimson belt with the cut out '14' buckle. you're cool with your XXXXXL slim fit pearl white T that has no spots. you're cool with your shined grill, iced out chain, and golden watch so faux your wrist is Forest green. Everyone is lookin at you penguin walk down the street. All the people do double takes at your awesomeness especially the women, all the guys send mad dog glares your way. Every single person watches as you limp down the street cause you’re a real slick gangster.

Now kid let me tell you something, I’ve got news for you man. No one is looking at you. Hell kid, no one even cares. you're just another wanna be gangster on the streets of Manteca, and to be honest, you aren't shit. the cops go by and you "mad dog" them, but inside those tinted windows they're laughing. They're laughing because you. Aren't. Shit. you're not even a blip on their radar unless they want to fuck with you. You can play dress up all you want but honestly we can see that you’re not what you are trying so hard to be.

So really "homie" pull up your pants no one wants to see your checkered salmon and ivory boxers. Go talk to the girls who like the "bad boys" because you really are bad, in the real sense of the word. You "ain't no gangsta" you're a fifteen year old boy with straight A's in class and you don't talk back to your mom, hell kid you haven't even taken a belt to the ass.

This is the 20th Century kid you have things no one had before. so pick up your Ipod, put down the water gun that looks oh-so-real, and go play your video games because you aren't a player, you're not a gangster, you haven't been to jail, and I bet you've never lit up a blunt anyways.

(This is just some blah blah I'm bored stuff)
September 6th, 2010 at 05:07am