Why isnt this easy. V2

You ever have one of those wtf moments. One of those simply divine moments that just simply leave u speechless. Without any intelligent thought. I just did. A huge one. For those just reading this u might not understand what I'm talking about so please go ahead and check out "why isn't this easy". You don't have to fully read it just skim it to get the basic story. I only suggest it cause it might really help u to understand this secound instalment. Well back to the wtf moment.turns out I was right I got ditched I got snagged left alone and dropped on my head. Feeling preety crappy and feeling like I was up a certain creek without a paddle I sulked all day. Sorta trying to cheer myself up. I. Whent out got me some preorders for halo reach and black ops. Then when home remembered I got nothing to do so jumped on the box and played for a while.(having friends really can cheer you up and mine did just that) so having gone from sad to a bit joyful I came to the full realization I got ditched naturally I was a bit p.o'd. In my attempt to calm down I whent to bed early did all my meditations I could possibly muster then put in my music. A bit of breaking benji. Now here's where is gets intresting kiddies. It was around might when suddenly out of no where my bed vibrated. Looking acrods my head a buzz I saw my phone it said I had a message. Now who the hell could this be this late I said and as I hecked the name I saw it was her. The girl! We texted alone for about an hour she apologized and hoped I wasn't angry. At her she didn't text me or call me before. Because I think she was....nervous maybe I am a lucky son of a bitch and she does like me. Maybe. Hopefully. She's sleeping now and well I am gonna try. I got lucky guys but this is only the start still.
September 6th, 2010 at 06:52am