Dear school, please go away.

First thing's first:
As you may or may not know, I'm going into my junior year of high school this year. This is sure to be my busiest year yet, and I don't know how much free time I'm going to have. I'll try to write when I can, but please know that my studies will take priority over writing.

In the past, I've tried to update each story of mine at least once a week. I'll try to keep this up, but it might not happen, depending on how much work I have from school. If it's been a while since I've updated, please just bear with me. I haven't forgotten about the story, I just have real life to attend to first.

Sequels?
My story Plaything is quite close to being finished. It has been requested by many people that I write a sequel. Know that this isn't going to happen. As much as I adore writing about Jinx and December, I believe that my boys' story is drawing to a close. I apologize, but I know I won't be able to write a decent sequel, so I think it's best to leave them at the end of this story.

For future reference: my policy with sequels is if I can't think up a good plot, I won't write it just for the sake of writing one. If I can't think of any good ideas, then that means my characters' story has come to an end. They're asking for me to get out of their lives and just let go already - it sounds weird, but it's the way it feels to me.

I'm not sure...
For those of you reading my new story Always Second Best, I want to let you know it's off to a slow start. I'm actually not sure how much I like it. The idea seemed good in my head, but I'm finding it hard to get it down on paper. I'll keep at it, but it's going to be slowly active until I get it all figured out. And if I don't get it figured out, I might delete it. Just saying.

Bottom line,
Just be patient with me, please! I've got a lot to worry about this year since I have to start thinking about colleges and SATs and AP tests. I never forget about stories I'm writing - I actually probably think about them too much - it's just sometimes, life needs me to step away from writing for a bit.
Thank you for understanding.
I love you all!

Sincerely;; Sunny
September 7th, 2010 at 02:28am