I have a weird subconscious. (Writing Prompt #19)

Strangely enough, I'm pretty good at remembering a lot of my dreams/nightmares compared to a lot of people. I'm working really hard to remember them when I wake up, Inception sort of inspired me to. :]

I must say, the clearest one in my mind revolved around a cult. I was looking for a haunted house with some friends that I wasn't even close with at the time I had this dream. We pulled over on the side of the road to sleep in the middle of our search, and woke up the next morning with an address under the windshield wiper of the car. Naturally we went to the address.

There were women in red robes walking around, and there were no doors or windows, just black blank areas. Some old woman told us the password to get into any door in the house was something about "Peter Pan." (I have NO idea where that or really any of this came from. My subconscious is f**ked up.) In the end, we got lost through going through a bunch of passageways, and my friend got taken away. We eventually found him, and they hung him in a sort of ritual. IT WAS SCARY. Let's keep in mind that I watched the movie Wicker Man before I had this dream, which may have inspired it.

Another dream I had involved another cult with different colored cloaks that knew how to do magic. I don't remember much of that one, though.

Hmm, there was also a dream where I was in a fun house of sorts and the elevator went in every direction, like Willy Wonka. The only other thing I remember from that one a lighter that was pink and green, and I was obsessed with this lighter. Makes me wonder if I'm a pyromaniac, but I know I'm not.

Just last night I had a dream that I was at an Eminem concert, which was taking place in the middle of my neighborhood. My sister was there, and a whole bunch of people I didn't know. We got autographs, hahaha.

Lastly, this wasn't my dream, but it made me laugh: My friend had a dream about Justin Bieber, where she was at his cabin and he made her soup. Then she kept wanting to get his cell phone number to put up on Omegle. This made me LOL when she told me. :]

Speaking of dreams, I went to see Inception for the second time yesterday. I must say, I think it was even better the second time.
September 7th, 2010 at 04:07am