Songs For You (Probably The Longest Entry I've Done Yet |: )

This journal is really just coz I'm bored; But i'm relating songs to all the people I know. Anyone who has significance, they'll be in here with a song. No names named, of course.

Save Tonight; Eagle Eye Cherry
'Save tonight, and fight the break of dawn, come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone
Tomorrow comes to take me away, I wish that I, that I could stay, girl you know I've got to go, oh, Lord I wish it wasn't so.'


Stay with me? I love it when you're with me, then when you leave, it's kind of like it's cold. It might sound strange... But I kind of get high off your presence. It's so weird; Like, you annoy the hell out of me when you're gone, but then I'm near you and the whole idea of you seems fantastic. Maybe I'm just weird.

Just So You Know; Jesse McCartney
'I shouldn't love you but i want to, I just can't turn away, I shouldn't see you but i can't move, I can't look away, and i dont know how to be fine when i'm not, cause i don't know how to, make the feelings stop, just so you know, this feelings takin control, of me and i can't help it, I wont sit around, I can't let him win now, though you should know, I've tryed my best to let go of you, but i don't want to, I just gutta say it all before you go, just so you know.
It's gettin hard to, be around you, theres so much i can't say, and do you want me to hide the feelings, and look away? And i dont know how to be fine when i'm not, ause i don't know how to make the feelings stop'


Yeah. Longer that the rest. But that's just it; Our story is longer than the rest. All the little details and things that nobody will ever know. We had our secrets; Do we still? Probably not. I heard this song again about a week ago, and when I actually heard the lyrics again, they reminded me exactly of what you said. You are a part of me now, and that's exactly what this song is about. Loving the wrong people. But you love it anway. There is so much I could say, but really, how do I put it into words? I can't.
I know you've already got a song, but you fall into so many others. Teenage Love Affair, She Will Be Loved, Just The Way You Are, Beautiful Soul, Beth, That's What You Get, Sex On Fire. I can't decide, but it all just parlays into the one thing; I love you, and that's what all these songs mean to me. Except for the last one. That'll always be our private little joke (;

Love The Way You Lie; Eminem/Rihanna
'And right before im about to drown, She resuscitates me, She fucking hates me, And I love it, Wait, Where you going, I'm leaving you, No you ain't, Come back, We're running right back, Here we go again, It's so insane, Cause when it's going good, It's going great, I'm Superman, With the wind in his bag, She's Lois Lane, But when it's bad, It's awful

Oh my God. Where do I start with you? It's exactly that. When we're happy, everything is so absolutely perfect, it's not possible to give words to it. But when we're arguing? Fighting? It's like we can't stop, and how many times have we got hurt from one of our arguments? Silly littles things that start them, and then they get bigger and bigger. It'll never stop, and we both know it.

Story Of A Girl;9 Nines
'This is the story of a girl, who cried a river and drowned the whole world, And while she looks so sad in photographs, I absolutely love her, When she smiles. How many days in a year, She woke up with hope but she only found tears? '

I told you my secret, you told me yours. Wow, we're a strange pair, we are. With our priceless, dirty little secrets, we could possibly make a normal person cringe. But I saw them other day, and your secret became real. Then you saw mine, and my secret became clear to you. You're trying to fix it, but you're not going to be able to it. It's sick, but I love it. Even though it could kill me.

Sorry Mibbians. I guess that was my little essay for you /: Just gave me something to do, I suppose.

Lots Of Lust,
OH MY GAGA!

- Theres one thing I'm sure of, I know how I feel about you now.
September 7th, 2010 at 09:18am