Lots of pictures.

Here's some eye-candy for you all. Those who read my last journal know I made blueberry muffins for Labor Day yesterday. And man were they good. The batch made over a little over two dozen.

Image

Image
Go Wisconsin Badgers! ^^,

Image

I drew some pictures also that I promised to post in my next journal entry. A sort of "moon goddess" and a portrait of myself from sixth grade. I don't know if any of you bothered clicking the link to my Deviantart account, so I don't know if any of you even know that I love drawing as much as writing.

Image
I love her hair because it looks like cinnamon rolls. :D

Image

Today started out as probably the shittiest day ever (not including the day and days following my boyfriend breaking up with me - yeah, that was pretty shitty). Fortunately, it got better over the course of the school day.

Reasons why my day sucked:
- I woke up completely unmotivated and not ready to go to school. Kind of the reason why I was in a slight hurry and didn't eat any breakfast.

- I had a plan to walk past the table where my friends (including my ex) sit before first hour starts but not sit down next to them and instead just keeping walking and go up the stairs. I wanted to make eye contact with Jeremy and just be really cool and serene but he wasn't even looking when I walked pasted. Then after I came back down the stairs there was nowhere for me to sit and they were already getting up to leave.

- I'm so bad at reading rhythmes in sheet music in orchestra. And now that I'm in the cello section I'm close enough for Mrs. Malloy to hear all my mistakes.

- Mr. Chybowski down graded everyone in my human anatomy class who didn't have a book cover on their text book, which included me. I just really don't see why I need a book cover. I'm not going to throw my book around or pee on it!

- Yesterday my sister Katie told me to say hi to one of the chorus teachers (and that I'm her sister) now working at the school because she knew her from her music classes in college. So today I went into chorus and as I'm going to get my folder I see a blond woman in her twenties coming out of the office carrying some boxes. I say a bright and cheerful "Hi!" to her. She says hi in return as I say to her, "I'm Katie's sister." The woman just goes "Oh, cool." When I go back to my seat I then realize that that woman wasn't the other teacher Miss T. It was this other random woman who came in to give us coupon books to sell to people for fundraising. I was so humiliated. The real Miss T. was in the office the whole time.

How my day got better:
- I love my English class. I don't know how many times I've said it, but it's probably my favorite class. It just made me much happier.

- I sat next to my friend Emilee (who's probably my only real friend this year besides my other friend Emily) at lunch. We have fun talking to each other. It's grand.

- Twice I passed Jeremy in the hallway and he actually said hi to me and sort of smiled, like he cared or at least thought of me as some sort of friend. That made me feel loads better.

- The weather. Ah, the weather! Autumn is coming! It's windy and overcast. Say goodbye to the shades of green outside because in less than a month we're going to seeing vibrant reds, oranges, golds, and yellows. I love it. :)

Questions:
1. How was your day? Be honest.
2. Do you like to draw?
3. Do you like cooking?
4. How was your Labor Day? (Three day weekend!)

"What's a while? Like, eight days?"
"Try a couple years."
"How do you live??"
"Seriously. Do you, like, service yourself ten times a day?"

Zoolander makes me laugh. xD
September 8th, 2010 at 01:09am