I will miss you.

To my mom Maria August Cruz.

I will miss you oh so much, i will miss your voice your beautiful smile just everything about you. I wish i could have saved you sooner, i wished he didnt hurt you, it feels like it's all my fault. But i know your saying it's not and i will believe you. Mom i love you so much you were the best mom to me, you tried to give me everything i need, you never failed. Alexxavier and Bella loves you too.

Your like a second mom to them,but now your gone... But atleast you are a better place up in heaven, i know you are watching me and protecting me.You were a beautiful women, you were loved by everybody. and never hated, that smile you had can brighten up a room, those eyes can make anybody lost, and your voice makes everybody smile. I'm going to miss you so much, i wish you were still alive, but i guess it was your time to go now you are in god's hands safe from any harm. I promise you i wont change the ways you have taught me to be i promise i will treat a women right and never raise my hand to them.

I promise you i will be the son you want me to be. my goal is to succed in life for you. And i will not give up just for you mom,I cant wait to see you again up in heaven i cant wait! May your soul rest in peace<3

I love you Mom always and forever
you will never be forgetten
i will miss you so much<3

From your son Jeremy December Cruz<3
September 8th, 2010 at 02:02am