Vegeta, what DOES the scouter say??

IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

You probably wouldn't get that joke if you never saw DBZ.... And you probably wouldn't know what DBZ meant if you never saw DBZ. Hell, you wouldn't of clicked on this journal if you didn't know DBZ.

I've lately been in the nostalgic mood over the past few months, relapsing into old obsession like My Chemical Romance and such. It wasn't until a few weeks ago I had a sudden urge to go back and watch all the episodes of a show that used to be my life when I was eight years old. Yes, I mean the one, the only:

Dragon. Ball. Z.

I remember back in the days, it was the only thing me and my brother talked about. But, since we were under ten and Dragon Ball Z was on at 9:30, it was past our curfew. Little did our mom know that me and my older sibling would sneak out of bed and sit infront of the TV, turning the volume up just a bit so we could get a fill of our obsession. And let me tell you, it was worth Mom yelling at us to go back to bed.

Dragon Ball Z really was the bomb, and still is. Dragon Ball GT was horrible! I mean, seriously after Dragon Ball Z it all went downhill. Dragon Ball was alright, but I think DBZ takes the cake. It had all the great characters at their prime.

Confession time: I used to have a crush on Piccolo. Yes, the Namekian. Actually, I still have a crush on him. I like the strangest men....

Any other DBZ nerds? Doesn't it bring you back to a good old time? If not, what does? We all have those types of shows that bring back old memories.

I'd expand, but my sister is melodramatically crying for the computer

P.S. I refuse to watch Dragonball Evolution Live Action Movie. The trailer nearly destroyed my childhood.
September 8th, 2010 at 06:43am