whatever...

Nothing sucks more than having your brother threaten you over something so stupid..

Apparently, While I went to the wal-mart to pick up a few things, my cellphone was in my sweater pouch and I accidently called home. I had called home before just to tell my mother I couldn't find something she wanted and later I must have accidently pressed redial.
When I got home my mother had already left for work and my brother was the only one home. And my brother says to me, "The Next time you call home, don't hang up in our faces. Me and Mom were kind of pissed off." And I told him, "Well, I didn't know I called home." But he kept repeating it and talking over me as I'm explaining that my phone was in my pocket.
At that point I'm yelling trying to talk over him.. So, finally, I walk away because he's not going to listen. And as I'm in the kitchen putting some things away he says, "Don't fucking yell at me or I'll kill you."

Okay, What? You're threatening me because I'm trying to explain how I accidently called home.

He's done some pretty mean things to me like any other brother but never has be threatened to kill me.

Sorry but I'm not putting up with your shit anymore.
September 8th, 2010 at 10:17pm