Boobies.

Boobs; they're incredibly irritating. I hate it when girls who aren't as...gifted...as myself complain about being small. I mean, I understand where they're coming from, it just annoys me to no end how they don't know how good they've got it.

Honestly. I can't have one conversation with a guy without them staring at my boobs the entire time. Is it too much to ask that you look at my eyes?

My back is constantly sore. Big boobs are way more trouble and pain than they're worth.

And don't even get me started on running in gym. Or jumping jacks. Oh, Lord, it's horrible. Everyone stares; it's just incredibly uncomfortable.

I suppose I'm happy with what God gave me. Well, at least content.

Oh, but on a happier note, the guy I like, Case, talked to me today.

Ahh, it was amazing. So, my mom dropped me off at school, and he happened to be in the car behind me. So, we were walking towards the front doors and I, being the klutz that I am, drop my books. He picked them up for me! It was so sweet. We walked down the hall together, and talked about Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, and Alabama School of Fine Arts. It turns out he's going there too. This just keeps getting better.

And then, in literature, he sat next to me. We talked the whole time. He's incredibly sweet. And then I lost my contact and he helped me look for it. Romantic, right?

It's like some corny movie.

:D
September 9th, 2010 at 01:59am